[MLB-WIRELESS] New Node Coordinates?

Nick Sibbing nick.sibbing at arts.monash.edu.au
Wed Apr 28 17:00:15 EST 2004

Ian you are a scholar and a gentleman thanks very much I'm back in leafy
Warranwood all is good

so for the less mathematical of us you need to divide the first 2
figures after the degrees (minutes) by 60 and then divide the 2nd 2
figures by 3600 and add those 2 decimals together and put them after the
whole degrees.

This worked for me but no wonder there were a few confused nodes out
with me in the middle of nowhere. Maybe a summary of this email could be
added to the add node page?

Regards Nick Sibbing