[MLB-WIRELESS] Ricoh Cradles, win xp and Abit nf7-s

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Thu Apr 1 09:39:36 EST 2004

All,

For the sake of completeness I thought I'd post that all the hardware is
all working fine now :)

Bens suggestion below was the correct one in conjunction with Andrews
registry entry. Could this be called an "off by one" error? ;)
I suppose it might also be in other peoples interest to update the carrier
page (http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Carriers) with some of this
info?

Thanks guys.

Lucas