[MLB-WIRELESS] Minitar specs

Gordon Staines gstaines at theage.com.au
Tue Sep 30 16:49:52 EST 2003

Given that it must run some sort of customised Linux, presumably
something similar to what some of the Linksys routers have. Does anyone
know if it is customizable? Has anyone asked for the source?

Cheers

Gordon Staines

Tony Langdon wrote:

>>Thanks for this information, I was not aware of this, I am very
>>impressed to see that it runs Linux. Perhaps we/someone should update
>>the hardware guide with this useful information.
>>
>>At $90. the mintars are obviously excellent value
>>

>Very tempting, if you ask me :)
>
>---
>Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses
>

>This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain
>confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidentiality
>or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this
>correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and
>notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this
>correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.
>
>Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

>.

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.