[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone her know Matthew Hill personally?

Andrew Tiltman andrew at mediadome.net.au
Sat Sep 27 17:08:33 EST 2003

Low and behold the wrath of 'whois' :)

root at goliath:~# whois matthewhillonline.com

Found crsnic referral to whois.melbourneit.com.

Domain Name.......... matthewhillonline.com
  Creation Date........ 2002-10-29
  Registration Date.... 2002-10-29
  Expiry Date.......... 2003-10-29
  Organisation Name.... Matthew Hill
  Organisation Address. 213 Ninth Avenue
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. Rosebud
  Organisation Address. 3939
  Organisation Address. Victoria
  Organisation Address. AUSTRALIA

Admin Name........... Matthew Hill
  Admin Address........ 213 Ninth Avenue
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ Rosebud
  Admin Address........ 3939
  Admin Address........ Victoria
  Admin Address........ AUSTRALIA
  Admin Email.......... mhill at satlink.com.au
  Admin Phone.......... +61.359823969
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ Matthew Hill
  Tech Address......... 213 Ninth Avenue
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Rosebud
  Tech Address......... 3939
  Tech Address......... Victoria
  Tech Address......... AUSTRALIA
  Tech Email........... mhill at satlink.com.au
  Tech Phone........... +61.359823969
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... hosting01.dodo.com.au
  Name Server.......... hosting02.dodo.com.au

root at goliath:~#

Regards,
-Andrew