[MLB-WIRELESS] [OT] New mapping project with a twist

Duane support at sydneywireless.com
Thu Sep 18 00:58:04 EST 2003

Hello syd-wireless,

  Currently working on a spin off mapping project (uses shared
  code/cache with NodeDB) to be able to pin point where photos are
  taken. Basically you go off on a hike with a GPS, take note of the
  long/lat when you took the photo and then come back and log it into
  the system. Then at a later date you're planning your next holiday
  so you go in, enter a street address or long/lat and the system will
  return locations others have taken photos so you know where all the
  good spots are.

  Currently about 10 or so example categories, such as:

  Camping, Surf Beaches, Food and Drink, Roadside Attractions, Parks
  and Pub Crawls, however we're open to additional categories...

  So if photography is your thing, then this site might be for you...

  http://happysnapper.net to use the site, or just to poke around...

  Still adding features and some of my own photos, and much more to
  come shortly...

--
Best regards,
 Duane                          mailto:support at sydneywireless.com

Another Politically Incorrect Reply from ...