[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: Cheap prism .11g?

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Sep 17 19:19:07 EST 2003

> Which claims they are an 'Intersil Frisbee Chipsets'. Are these the
PrismGT chipsets? Or > some new one? - Either way, Intersil have been
good in the past with providing help for

OK, I should have googled more and emailed less (warning, long URL
ahead):

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=cache:HqUgK4Pa4UQJ:www.emweb.com/Prism
_PressReleases/05-13-03_next_gen_GTchip.pdf+Intersil+Frisbee+Chipset&hl=
en&ie=UTF-8

Looks like it is the GT chipset. I wonder if we could get some pricing
on this - Mr Moir, do you have any input? ;)

	Fenn.