[MLB-WIRELESS] I shall be at the next meeting!

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 8 21:23:53 EST 2003

After not being at quite a few meetings, I'll actually be attending the
next one on the 12th of this month.

So if you want to catch up with me, have a chat, buy me a beer etc, I'll
be there... I'll let Tyson plug the event location - as I'm sure he's
got it on a copy & paste template It's in the same place as always. The
details are also on the web site and/or wiki.

Oh - but no alcohol at the scout hall, that'd just make tyson upset.
*ducks*

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.