Fw: [MLB-WIRELESS] more new edens

Peter Rogers progers at optushome.com.au
Thu Sep 4 22:15:56 EST 2003

 Has anyone had any experiance with the curcuit mentioned below.

 Im currently in the process of building the curcuit. i have most of the
bits
 , im just trying to find the FET and not having much luck.

 Could anyone tell me if the "Power FET" (MPT3055E)  that Jaycar have listed
 would do as a replacement.

 There is also a much simpler design for a regulator here
 http://www.zorg.org/projects/carpc.shtml

 Also Steve , Tyson,

 have you had any issues with the voltage being to high when running ?? as i
 guess it should be about 13.8V when running.

 Regards

 Peter.

http://www.mini-box.com/Power.pdf