[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys/Roamabout cards AP registry hack

Robert Davidson puttputt at iaccess.ws
Thu Sep 4 16:13:29 EST 2003

Rusty Kau wrote:
> would you have any recommendations of software that get be used to
> perform this task ? or if any exist ?

I used to have to set up an Ad-Hoc configuration profile, and set the IP
of the card manually in the Network Properties in Control Panel.  Then,
then you boot you need to select the Ad-Hoc configuration, and then
change to the AP configuration.

Should work then.  I don't have a better solution.

It does work, I used it at a MLUG meeting once.

Cya.

--
Regards,
Robert Davidson.