[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS Receivers

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Sep 1 08:57:44 EST 2003

But is your car Wifi compatible?  You have to make sure you get the right
sort of wireless cards that are compatible with the car.

....but seriously, Tyson has a USB GPS unit he got from Rojone, i think
somewhere around the $300 mark.  Gary from outer eastern regional group is
waiting on a cheapo GPS he purchased on ebay which will be interesting to
test.  Was only around $100 it think.