[MLB-WIRELESS] DI-804V Issues Maybe time for an upgrade/replacement?

vk3jma at net2000.com.au vk3jma at net2000.com.au
Thu Oct 30 07:51:56 EST 2003

Quoting v64 <v64 at optusnet.com.au>:

> I'm running DWL 900+ for my
> wireless needs although the signal is pretty average which sucks for
> 22mb may as well use it.

Geez,

running 1200 baud on 144 MHz for years must have made me appreciate wifi's
simple pleasures.  I am happy with a 1MB/s over 7Km path, and more than happy
with the 11<=>5.5 MB/s around my 2 story house from my 900AP+.

If you sell the DI-804V,  my bid is $20.00!!!!  (After all, it doesnt work!!)

Regards

Mark