[MLB-WIRELESS] Need some help understanding a few things

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 20 21:03:30 EST 2003

Not that I really care about the issue, but to be asked not to swear and
then in the reponse to that request comes more swearing and name calling, to
me just shows lack of respect.

 However I think that you run the risk of putting people off side, and these
are the people that are being asked to help out? They might just decide not
to help because of it...... or they might :P Bah....whatever! Ryan writes
funny stuff, think his stuff is funnier, and he like rude words and a bit of
abuse to boot! Bring it on! ;P

Regards,
g at z.