[MLB-WIRELESS] Parents sue school for use of Wifi Equipment...

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Fri Oct 10 16:58:17 EST 2003

Nick Grundy <ngrundy at isoproplex.net> set match to tinder:
> Grr, hate public mailing lists that don't defualt to reply to list

http://www.google.com/search?q=reply-to+%2Bsite%3Awireless.org.au

1st hit:
Procmail rule to do Reply-To: munging

------ cut here ------
:0 fhw
* ^Sender: owner-melbwireless_at_wireless.org.au
| formail -i "Reply-To: melbwireless_at_wireless.org.au"
------ cut here ------

<soapbox>
That is, you can make it happen for yourself if you like.  Otherwise, I'd
suggest you change to a different mail client that allows you to "Reply to
list" or similar.  There are plenty of decent email clients out there.  Last
resort is to impose Reply-To header munging for all list subscribers, or
simply to get over it and learn to check that the emails you write are
addressed to the recipients that you intend.  After all, *you* are
responsible for the email *you* send, not mailing list administrators.
</soapbox>

Regards,
Tyson.