[MLB-WIRELESS] AP Box cooling

PèéJäy wiseguy at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 3 11:06:36 EST 2003

MessageTry adding a bigger heatsink to the regulator and it should keep working up to ~80-100deg.  It think it may shorten the lifespan a bit but by the time it dies it will be time to upgrade anyway.... Also try putting some type of shade device around the unit to keep it out of direct sunlight. This will reduce the temp by a fair bit.

Paul Jones
http://peejay.is.dreaming.org