[MLB-WIRELESS] linux/unix distributions in use

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:42:00 EST 2003

Hi Rudi,

I'm running Debian 2.4.21 here.  95% of the work of setting it up was
done by Glenn of NodeGES though.  I'm still a beginner at Linux.  Been
having some problems with it crashing but I think it was my Veritech
card overheating.  Now I've got a CPU fan sitting on top of it, it seems
ok.
Running Quagga, Apache and SSH.

It sits inside a cabinet above my toilet out the back, at the base of my
mast. :)

Dan
Node GMR