[MLB-WIRELESS] dwl-900ap+ question

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Tue Nov 25 15:39:54 EST 2003

The DLink 900+'s that were shipped with firmware version up to 2.x had a
PCMCIA card just as that website you posted.

The current DLink 900+'s that are shipped with the 3.x firmware are also a
different hardware revision (version C2 from memory). These ones don't have
a PCMCIA card, but something similar in form factor to laptop ram (only
bigger).

I don't know if the new firmware works on the older DLinks (no time to play
with this stuff at the moment).

Also to reinforce what Jamie has said already, you can't just throw in a
different card and expect it to work.

Cheers,

Vaskos
---------