[MLB-WIRELESS] How not to go war driving....

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Nov 24 08:38:28 EST 2003

Turn off SSID broadcasts and enable MAC restrictions.
Enable WEP if you don't care about a slight loss of bandwidth.

All of this can be cracked, but the vast majority of people will take one
look and move on to something easier.....Unless of course it's a neighbour
who can try and crack it from the comfort of their living room chair.