[MLB-WIRELESS] MiniPC pcmcia adapters

William Cheong neogrunt at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:28:30 EST 2003

hi, ihopefully will be getting one of these PC104->PCMCIA adaptor soon for
my miniPC (still waiting for sale to close on ebay) and was wondering if
Lincoln (or anyone) could advise me on what wireless lan card would work
with these adaptors.  correctly me if im wrong, but i've noticed that its
seems to only take 16-bit PCMCIA, but i've noticed alot of wlan cards are
32bit cardbus, so which wlan cards would suit it?  I'm currently runnign
redhat 9.0 on it atm, so it must have linux drivers and hopefully an
external antenna.

william.