[MLB-WIRELESS] MiniPC pcmcia adapters

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sat Nov 15 16:29:47 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Lincoln Smith wrote:

> item within 10 days shipped from America.  The adapters seem to be won by
> the first bid  so you are probably looking at under AU$100 for the whole
> deal including shipping.
>
> http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=grace11125&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I did post notice of that seller's deals on this list once, a word of
warning, make sure they pack it properly. The twat took $14usd off me to
pack, and ship several of these, to a US address, and popped them into
some bubblewrap. Needless to say, they arrived ruined, and I had to spend
the next few weeks dragging a refund from the twit.

Jamie