[MLB-WIRELESS] Free P2P phones will pressure telcos

Alan Barrow gone_4wding at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 10 23:33:42 EST 2003

Why not ditch the Computer, ditch the adapters, ditch the telephone and
just grap one of these

Cisco already make a Wireless VOIP handset.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/ps5056/index.html

I have already read of one that has Celular functionality in it also -
Probably the useless US standard...

It costs bretty big $

Alan