[MLB-WIRELESS] Funding of nodes

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 13 23:54:40 EST 2003

Looking at the current situation of the committee approving financial
assistance to some nodes (Node GHO), I would like to raise a motion that
Ryan (aka Sneeze) get some funding for his work done on his node. It has
been operational for longer than GHO, and provides a lot of services to
the folks in his area.

His setup has been the leading single node for quite some time, with
lots of connections, lots of services, and lots of help for getting
people connected.

Can anyone who is a current financial member second this to bring it to
a vote? Please also CC the second to the committee to make it official.

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.