[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Reminder - This Friday 14th November 2003

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu Nov 13 01:42:21 EST 2003

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder to let you know that we are holding our monthly
members meeting tomorrow night.

This month, there is no formal presentation organised as it was
anticipated a large portion of the meeting would be taken up with the
AGM.
As it turns out, the AGM proceedings will be quite short.

Outstanding memberships and memberships cards will be completed on the
night.

WHEN: 7pm, Friday 14th November
WHERE: Hawthorn Scout Hall - 13 Victoria Street, Hawthorn
WHY:
1) Meet like minded people in a social environment - perhaps even meet
people from your local area.
2) Show and tell - have a look and/or play with equipment you might not
normally get a chance to see - Bring your own gear/toys along too.
3) Free advice - ask plenty of questions.
4) Enjoy the BBQ we put on.
5) Learn something new!

Entry to the meeting and purchase of  food/drinks is by gold coin
donation. Revenue from these help us pay for hire of the hall and other
ongoing expenses.

Further details can be found here:

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20031114

See you there!