[MLB-WIRELESS] Stalling on large file transfers

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Thu May 29 19:18:51 EST 2003

Hi Dave,

Pretty sure that no-one's swamping me as theres only one access point
here running on channel 10. But I noticed today even when bumping the
speed down to 2M no problem transfered a 500+Mb iso, although I did see
a couple of stall messages. But bumped it up to 11M and it doesn't even
transfer 10Mb before it stalls. The link quality is sitting at 46/92,
with the signal level -59dBm and Noise level -96dBm.

I did have a little (I mean little as I have to work) play with the
retry level but didn't seem to make much difference although not sure
what level is really acceptable for that.

Thanks

Jason