[MLB-WIRELESS] Stalling on large file transfers

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Thu May 29 12:23:08 EST 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Jason Brice wrote:

> What protocol are you using to transfer files? SMB(SAMBA), FTP?

I have seen this issue arise when Orinoco 8.10 firmware was put onto a
Cabletron 802.11 DS card. The resolution was to go to the Avaya firmware
or older (6.06) Cabletron firmware.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----