[MLB-WIRELESS] Stalling on large file transfers

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Thu May 29 10:40:27 EST 2003

Is it normal to stall on large file transfers. I seem to be able to
browse the internet all day but if I want to transfer a file that is
quite large I seem to get stall conditions. Although a friend told me
that if the speed is high (well I wouldn't really call 11M high) that
this also happens to him to. So I tried 50M at 2Mb/s and it seemed to work.

Does anyone else have the same problems as this (doesn't matter Linux or
windoze), if so what do you do?

Thanks

Jason :)