[MLB-WIRELESS] Helium Ballons?

Mikey A spikeymikey at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 27 15:59:51 EST 2003

I can see this working just fine....
get a balloon... and have three ties coming back down to the ground to
keep it as steady as possible. On one line, have your rj-45, another,
have power and the other a small tube to send up more helium. Then all
you need is to put an AP and an omni up and you're set. Get an omni
which tilts upwards slightly and mount it upside down. I would like to
see someone try this. I would try if I had the money, but I don't :(

Mikey