[MLB-WIRELESS] Aerial Photo Of Melbourne and GLL-GLO

Ryan mrviper at softhome.net
Mon May 26 23:45:17 EST 2003

hmmmm, i hope you are joking about poisoning trees........

My Mate at the other end has already taking a few steps to pioson them but as i said once before he almost was killed in his garage by one of the trees from next doors so i kinda dont blame him. He has now dicided to take his own action science the counciel dont do crap thy just fine ya for having massive poles. Everyway i look at it theres a barrier in the way. Kill the trees = Council  and go to court, Massive AMPLIFIER costs lots of money cheaper to get fined for cutting down the bloody tree and some Dole bludger will complained and u will get sued for causeing cancer or somthing, Mast to high neighbours complain council screws ya over.

Belive me there is know folage holes in these trees

Specs

GLL
Dlink 900+ap v2.5 AUS FRIMWARE
pigtail rg58
5m run of lmr400
4m-5m Mast
25.8 Hills Antenna

Distance ----400m---- according to land.vic.gov.au

GLO
Dlink 520+
pigtail rg58
15m run of lmr400
PISSS WEEK 2m mast lol that seriosly needs to be upgraded
25.8 Hills Antenna