[MLB-WIRELESS] 100ft Flop.

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 26 09:26:16 EST 2003

Okay, had a bit of a chat with the radio guys at work about this 100ft
tower.
Might actually be more trouble than it's worth.
We would not only need some sort of flatbed truck, we would need to hire a
crane to lift it on due to the weight.
Also, apparently the tower is at least 30years old.  It may require
X-raying to check that it's still structurally sound and also have it's
wind loading checked especially under icey conditions.
Anyways, all up it's not sounding as good as it first did to me.

:-\