[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone want a 100 foot tower?

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at hotblack.net
Sun May 25 00:52:32 EST 2003

Actually, I'd be more interested in tower space at Kangaroo Ground...
imagine a link to GHO from there!  Was passing through there the other day
and the view was amazing.  I think I need to see someone about this - every
time I see a good view, I keep thinking... "gee, would be nice to throw some
melbwireless gear up there"...

Any reason why the tower isn't being used anymore?

.t