[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Cisco Router

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Wed May 21 16:16:01 EST 2003

Just a quick question.
Has anyone on the list got a Cisco router that i might be able to borrow for
a week or 2, I am studying for my CCNA and i have not had much hands on
experience with Cisco routers or IOS in general, and the only router i have
access to is an 800 series, and it is in use so i can not realy configure
from scratch and stuff.
If no one has one that i can borrow, has any one got any other suggestions,
like is there a place that i can go to use one for a while, or is there any
IOS emulation software (i have searched on google but not found any).

Any help would be much appreciated

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/