[MLB-WIRELESS] netstumble -10 to -0 with drop outs GLL to GLO

Ryan mrviper at softhome.net
Tue May 20 21:59:24 EST 2003

Hi
I have posted some screen shots of netstumbler from GLO's side according to land.vic.au we are 400m away according to MW Locfinder we are 0.7km away.

As you will beable to see we get massive power I think when the trees move in the wind or our dlink cards carnt take the power and becomes unstable, but i have lowerd it to 13dbm on my 900+ and we get no such connection. Well anyway Daniel of GLO went on a pisoning spree to get rid of the dreeded trees lol

http://burnfuel.servebeer.com:1214/trees.htm
http://burnfuel.servebeer.com:1214/more.jpg

Later - Ryan