[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - bluetooth.

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon May 19 14:56:29 EST 2003

I have a collegue who is looking for cheap bluetooth gear -

basically they got a bluetooth enabled phone and want to see if they can
connect to the laptop easier with the bluetooth easier than IR.... so tghey
want as cheap a soln as possible.

basically looking for something that plugs into the laptop - Bluetooth
adapter.

personally I don't know what these things cost, so this will be an education
for me too.

please contact me off list on gabpaul at melbpc.org.au ... thanks

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
"And some run up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stones
to pieces wi' hammers, like so many road makers run daft.
They say it is to see how the world was made."
Sir Walter Scott, St. Ronan's Well 1824