[MLB-WIRELESS] Avaya AP-3

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Mon May 19 10:57:45 EST 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003 darrend at ndpgroup.com.au wrote:

> >>Can it be an access point and a bridge at the same time (with two cards)
> ?
>
> Yes, you can bridge both wlan interfaces in any mode (eg AP bridged to ptp
> link, or AP bridged to AP for load balancing)

Hrm. I dont know how different this is to the older AP-1000, its features
are a bit different. The Avaya guy I was speaking too said that they have
a bridge mode, but only to another AP-3, and that it wasnt a client mode
as such, so you couldnt attach it to another network as a client.

Regards,

Jamie