[MLB-WIRELESS] Setting up wireless NON LOS

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu May 15 17:17:46 EST 2003

Use the trees as a tower?  "the problem is the solution..."

You'd probably need to get a qualified tree surgeon out to climb the
tree, find a nice safe mounting point for it, and remove any
obscuring branches.  Unless you are foolhardy enough to do this
yourself, which I wouldn't recommend.

The rainy day problem is probably all the water hanging on the
branches of the trees.

Clae.

--
"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and corruption
are common; children no longer obey their parents; and the end of the