[MLB-WIRELESS] Setup of Senao network card under linux

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Wed May 14 17:07:20 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm using gentoo on my laptop, so i know that pcmcia is working fine.

But I just bought two senao wireless cards (use prism 2.5 chipset I
think). Now wondering what I need to do.

Have been looking around and everything seems so cryptic.

I have installed wireless-tools but still not quite sure what to do to
get them working. Should I use the hostAP driver?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Jason