[MLB-WIRELESS] Setting up wireless NON LOS

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed May 14 08:35:36 EST 2003

Put an Omni in place of one of the parabolics.  Then line up the other
parabolic so that netstumbler is getting the strongest signal from the
omni.  Then you know that your parabolic at that end is lined up correctly.
 Then replace the omni with the other parabolic and line that up with the
strongest signal from the first parabolic which we know is already lined
up.

Make sense? Awkward to explain but makes perfect sense in practise.