[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing software for redhat

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Tue May 13 15:52:36 EST 2003

Ok, in this case I would run zebra with ospf since eventually mw will be to.
But unfortunately I doubt whether your off the shelf wireless router
supports OSPF, but it might support RIP. So as a suggestion, run both ospf
and rip (not because you have to, but because you can!). Your fbsd router
will "learn" about the wireless network off eth1.