[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing software for redhat

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Tue May 13 14:42:17 EST 2003

Hurgh

You should be able to get a version for 2.4, I have it running on 2.4.

Depending on our network setup, you might not need to any dynamic routing.
Have you got a network diagram so we can check out what you might need?. If
you like, you can check out http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Kahless.
There you will find a network diagram of what I've got setup plus zebra/ospf
configs.

Cheers