[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux on laptops

Mark Dorset mark.dorset at sun.com
Mon May 12 16:18:48 EST 2003

I've run linux on a variety of laptops, ranging from 386sx onwards. They
often need slighly 'special treatment' to accomodate hardware quirks,
but I've not yet met a laptop that couldnt be smacked into line
eventually... There are several pages on the net which discuss linux
kernel parameters, sound/gfx drivers, etc for specific notebook types.
Do a search on google and your bound to find lots of info.

mark