[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux on laptops

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Mon May 12 17:50:59 EST 2003

The only problem with the built-in UPS idea is that leaving the power in
doesn't keep a healthy battery.  My thinkpad 240 with Li-Ion battery
doesn't even get 5 minutes without power now.  The battery is next to
useless, only enough time to boot and start open office and then it's
switching itself off.

Jason