[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g linux compatible cards.

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed May 7 13:04:18 EST 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003 12:16 pm, Fenn Bailey wrote:
> Hmm.. while this is true (and without wanting this to degrade into any sort
> of religious war), I would far prefer that manufacturers bring out drivers,
> whether they be for Linux only, binary, etc, than no alternate OS drivers
> at all.

just so I am not misunderstood, I would love it if manufacturers bring out
drivers for linux and BSD... but preferable to my mind is if they just
released teh specs and teh tools to do it. OK OK, yes they should release the
driver they built with the specs too.... (*sheesh*) :-)

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
"And some run up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stones
to pieces wi' hammers, like so many road makers run daft.
They say it is to see how the world was made."
Sir Walter Scott, St. Ronan's Well 1824