[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g linux compatible cards.

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Tue May 6 15:56:24 EST 2003

Hi Thanks for the reply,

Well if that's the case has anyone used the senao cards? I saw them on
the Seattle Wireless' website.

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/SenaoCard

I'm in Taiwan so the card looks like it is reasonably priced but just
after some opinions.

Also i think their output power is 200mW.

Any experience would be great.

Thanks

Jason