[MLB-WIRELESS] I'm on my roof.

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 14:47:04 EST 2003

I'm down now.

>So you've sent this message thru an unsecured corporate network
>broadcasting from somewhere in Geelong? :)
>- Barry

I wish!

Nah, I could only see about 3 APs, one of which is across the road from me,
the other 2 are within 1km of me.  A lot of trees in my area :(

I've discovered that attempting to wrestle with a 25dB grid parabola whilst
standing precariously on a tiled roof is a risky business.

I did do the 90 degree turn, I scanned the horizon and lower down about 4
times, from different parts of the roof.

Looks like I'm gonna get a mast.

Oh yeah, the net access I had whilst on my roof was my own, I've got an AP
indoors.  Not so wild and rebellious. :)

Dan

>.On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 14:09, Dan Flett wrote:
>\> Hi people,
>>
>> I'm on my roof with netstumbler, testing my new 25dB grid parabolic.
Just