[MLB-WIRELESS] p2p server

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Tue May 6 13:47:41 EST 2003

more dumbasredness...
does that count as p2p?  or is it napster like - i.e. uses a server to connect
2p clients?

(plug for a friends software... go to www.thecircle.org.au for true p2p)

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
"And some run up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stones
to pieces wi' hammers, like so many road makers run daft.
They say it is to see how the world was made."
Sir Walter Scott, St. Ronan's Well 1824