[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g linux compatible cards.

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Mon May 5 17:58:14 EST 2003

Hi,

I am interested in getting into wireless. But obviously would like to
get the fastest available. I know that 802.11g isn't ratified yet. But I
see that some manufacturers are willing to upgrade or replace if need be
when the standard is finalised.

Anyway what I'm really interested is if anyone has tried any with Linux
and if so what where the results.

What would be a good choice, as I would also like an external antenna.
Basically I want a PCMCIA for my notebook (or USB) and I'm guessing an
access point.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jason