[MLB-WIRELESS] Whats happening here?

Garreth Cain gcain at websolutions.nu
Sun May 4 09:59:29 EST 2003

Hi Matt,

I really should have given more information!

The card is a D-Link DWL-650+
and my distribution is Debian 3.0 running 2.4.20-1-k6

The machine does beep when I put it in, if I tail the logs, it even shows me that it is enabling the slot.

I tailed my /var/log/syslog all it says when I try ifup wlan0 is 'Unknown hardware address' again and again.....

linux-wlan drivers Im using are 0.2.1-pre3

I can't think of any other usefull information...

Regards,

Garreth