[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: anyone looking for a cheep wireless router?

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sun Mar 30 16:20:24 EST 2003

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408714836&category=23
> > 778
> >
> > Currently at $152
> > (I not long bought one at $219)

Its shipped ex-USA, you might as well browse the USA listings. It may not
have a warranty ouside of USA. It comes with a US 100VAC power pack. The
no duty claim is bogus as well - customs can charge on whatever they want,
its pretty discretionary in practise. Postage is listed at $35aus, plus
$15 insurance.

You would have to pay about $200, and be lucky on insurance, to match an
aus retail price.

Yes, I have a vested interest, I sell these.

Jamie