[MLB-WIRELESS] Mast mounted wish list

Andrew Griffiths andrewg at d2.net.au
Thu Mar 20 22:16:19 EST 2003

> It would have one radio and one ethernet.

Myself, I would prefer more than one wireless adapter. Possibly, I think
   2 would be the (useful) minimun, and around 4 would be ideal.

For example, at my place, I currently have an omni running, and a
directional. If things go well, I plan on having an omni and two
directionals.

As you probably know, with any mesh network, the amount of links are
directly porportional to how stable and useful it is ;) :)

Depending on your network design, you may be better off with two
ethernet connections.

Thanks,
Andrew Griffiths.

--
Attention: Public floggings will continue until morale improves.