[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: that war thing... US vs Europe

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Thu Mar 20 17:13:10 EST 2003

Hi all,

I know this is OT, but it is interesting enough that I thought I'd share it...

Basically this is the closest I have seen to a coherent analysis that gels as
to why this war thing is happenning...

Begin forwarded message:

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.