[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Wed Mar 19 22:38:59 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Michael Borthwick wrote:

> Jamie Moir wrote:
>
> > Cant say I have any real objection to becoming a member, it just never
> > seemed to be a requirement to use the TIB.
>
> It's not a requirement Jamie, but it might be a nice gesture towards Melbourne
> Wireless for the use of it's member-to-member bulk order management engine.

That has been taken somewhat out of context.

I explained that there was no mention of membership at www.wireless.org.au
and Im used to using www.wireless.org.au/tib. My membership application
has already been faxed through now that another poster has pointed out the
difference beween www and melbourne.

Im sure to expect contact from the secretary on how & where to pay my
fees.

Best Regards,

Jamie Moir.